Shipping & Returns
Our Shipping Policy
All orders are processed in the order that they are received. The processing time will vary depending on if the item is in stock, or if the item has to be manufactured. Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking information.
We offer international shipping, if you are outside Canada/USA please contact email@example.com or 250-248-6024 to confirm that we can ship to your country. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. NWF is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the Status of my Order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
Please allow additional time for orders shipped to P.O. box addresses.
For orders shipped to P.O. box addresses, rural postal codes and remote locations considered “beyond points,” we can reach your destination through Standard Shipping only. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-248-6024 with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
Please contact us at email@example.com, or 250-248-6024 to confirm details for refunds, returns, and exchanges. There are many variables to be considered for a returned item.
- The customer will pay a 10% Cancellation & Administration fee for any orders cancelled (refund issued) prior to shipping, but within the quoted time frame for shipping.
- The customer will not pay a Cancellation & Administration fee for any orders cancelled (credit issued) prior to shipping, but outside the quoted time frame for shipping.
- If a return is requested after the order has shipped, the customer must request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) prior to shipping the product back to the seller. The item must be brand new and in sellable condition to be accepted as a return. The refund will not be issued until the returned item has been inspected by the Seller, and may be subject to a 50% Cancellation & Administration fee.
- The customer will cover the cost of shipping, and any other shipping fees incurred (Brokerage Fees etc.)
- Returns will not be accepted on any custom-built orders. All customer custom-built orders will be considered Final Sale.
In the event that your order arrives with any issue, please email us within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 250-248-6024.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.