- Designed to be used with aftermarket adjustable-preload hi-steer arms
- Included roll pin prevents rotation of the bushing within the knuckle
- Improved grease passages allow proper pressure greasing and easier servicing
- Eliminates steering shimmy common to kingpin knuckles
- Threaded extraction holes simplify removal
Fits all Open Knuckle King Pin Dana 60's Found in Chevy, Dodge and Ford
You may also like
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY. THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED IN THE DELIVERED KIT ARE MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURCHASED CONVERSION TYPE. ALL MODIFICATIONS TO COMPONENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR AUTHORIZED BY NORTHWEST FABWORKS INC (NWF) WILL VOID WARRANTY AND/OR RETURNS. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED COMPONENTS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASED PRODUCT. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED NWF PRODUCTS CAUSED BY THE FAILURE OF NON-NWF PARTS. NWF DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT INSTALLATION AND/OR ASSEMBLY. NWF LIMITS LIABILITY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR LABOR, STORAGE, LOST WAGES OR OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH DOWNTIME. NWF DOES NOT WARRANTY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED OUTSIDE OF THEIR INTENDED USE.INSTALLATION OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT MAY VOID AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.