- These rod ends are made from fully polished investment cast stainless steel for superior strength and durability
- 3/4"-16 RH threaded shank allows for length adjustment of your bar assemblies
- Polyurethane bushing with 5/8" ID steel sleeve stiffens the suspension link while also absorbing road vibrations for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Beautifully polished stainless steel finish looks perfect on any show car or hot rod
- Mounting eye is perpendicular to threaded shank (straight style rod end)
You may also like
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY. THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED IN THE DELIVERED KIT ARE MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURCHASED CONVERSION TYPE. ALL MODIFICATIONS TO COMPONENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR AUTHORIZED BY NORTHWEST FABWORKS INC (NWF) WILL VOID WARRANTY AND/OR RETURNS. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED COMPONENTS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASED PRODUCT. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED NWF PRODUCTS CAUSED BY THE FAILURE OF NON-NWF PARTS. NWF DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT INSTALLATION AND/OR ASSEMBLY. NWF LIMITS LIABILITY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR LABOR, STORAGE, LOST WAGES OR OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH DOWNTIME. NWF DOES NOT WARRANTY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED OUTSIDE OF THEIR INTENDED USE.INSTALLATION OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT MAY VOID AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.