Due to a Machine Breakdown we currently have no way to manufacture steering arms until the machine is fixed, you can still place an order, but please note we do not know when we will have parts ready to ship until the machine is up and running again.
Northwest fab is proud to offer the most thought-out and highest quality steering arms in the off-roading market! Our Dana 60 Steering Arms are the most feature packed Steering Arms available.
Our Key features include:
- Ackermann Steering Geometry!
- Kingpin Spring is eliminated as a preload system is integrated into the billet steering arm body
- Geometry adjusted for steering and kingpin Axis Inclination Angle
- Resulting in a perfectly parallel surface between arms
- Raised for leafpack clearance
- Grease Zerk Fitting for easy Kingpin Lubrication
- Tapered for Tie Rod Ends or Drag Link Ends
- 5th and 6th Hole compatibility for Aftermarket Dedenbear/Reid Racing Knuckles
- 1.25" Thick at the knuckle mounting surface -100% CNC'd from Billet Steel
You may also like
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY. THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED IN THE DELIVERED KIT ARE MANUFACTURED AND ASSEMBLED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURCHASED CONVERSION TYPE. ALL MODIFICATIONS TO COMPONENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR AUTHORIZED BY NORTHWEST FABWORKS INC (NWF) WILL VOID WARRANTY AND/OR RETURNS. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED COMPONENTS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASED PRODUCT. NWF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED NWF PRODUCTS CAUSED BY THE FAILURE OF NON-NWF PARTS. NWF DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT INSTALLATION AND/OR ASSEMBLY. NWF LIMITS LIABILITY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR LABOR, STORAGE, LOST WAGES OR OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH DOWNTIME. NWF DOES NOT WARRANTY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED OUTSIDE OF THEIR INTENDED USE.INSTALLATION OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT MAY VOID AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.